Joining the Fellowship
Membership in the Fellowship of St Alban and St Sergius is open to any Christian who wishes to pray and work for the deeper understanding and closer cooperation between Christians of East and West, and who is a communicant member of a recognised church. Members are expected to pray regularly for the Fellowship and its work, and to play as full a part as they can in its life.
All of our members receive:
- 1. Their own printed copy of our journal Sobornost, incorporating Eastern Churches Review, published twice a year, containing important articles, reports, news items and book reviews, all with relevance to those interested in the life of the Eastern Churches and their relationship to the Churches of the West.
- 2. The Fellowship’s newsletter, published several times a year, with information about our activities, pilgrimages, conferences and other events to which members are admitted, together with items of news and topical interest.
You can enroll as a new member via:
- 1. Printable enrollment form for cheques/money orders in pounds sterling (MS Word document file).
- 2. PayPal online (using your credit/debit card or bank details).
- Renewals can be paid:1. By cheque or money order in £stg (made payable to “Fellowship of St. Alban and St. Sergius”).2. For members with a UK bank account, by Banker’s Standing Order.
- 3. Online via PayPal.
Please consider supporting our work with an online donation:
Branches of the Fellowship throughout the world.
Contact information for the Fellowship’s branches throughout the world is found below. Questions regarding individual local branches and their activities may be addressed to the indicated contact person. General enquiries about the Fellowship may be addressed to the General Secretary at the Fellowship’s main offices (contact details at bottom of page).
|Sofia, Bishop Sionii||Sofia Theological Seminary, Sofia.|
|Copenhagen, Katrine Møhl||[email protected]|
|Niki Tsironi||[email protected]|
|Veronique Magnes||[email protected]|
|Bucharest (under re-organisation)|
|Moscow, Vasilii Chernov||[email protected]|
|St Petersburg, Daria Yudina||[email protected]|
|Lycksele, Dick Nyberg||[email protected]|
|Uppsala, Bp. Biörn Fjärstedt||[email protected]|
|Smögen, Kai Larsen||[email protected] |
+46(0)70-211 90 15
|Belgrade (branch under re-organisation)|
|Belfast, Mr George Woodman||[email protected]|
|Bristol & Bath, The Very Revd Archimandrite Kyril||[email protected]|
|Cambridge, The Revd Fr Raphael Armour||[email protected]|
|Cornwall, The Revd Dn Peter Willis||Trescobeas Manor|
Cornwall TR11 4JB
|Essex, The Revd Dr J Turner||Merrywood, 25 Fourth Ave|
Essex CO13 9DU
|London, Mr I Golds||33 Wakefield Gardens|
London SE19 2NF
|North-East, Revd Leonard Skinner||[email protected]|
|North-West, Revd D Smith||10 Newtons Crescent|
Sandbach, CW11 9NS
|Oxford, Fr Stephen Platt||1 Canterbury Road|
|St Albans, Mrs A Dawe||58 Abbotts Park|
St Albans AL1 1TP
|Salisbury, The Very Revd Protopresbyter Columba G Flegg||[email protected]|